START YOUR BUSINESS
WITH OUR SHARED HOSTING
Start-up websites to moderate website traffic,
order the most affordable packages...
Access your site faster with our
Multiple 10G Connections
Our network consists of multiple 10 G Ethernet connections back to multiple carriers in the US such as Level 3, XO Communications, Cogent, AT&T, Comcast and AboveNet. SSAE 16 Type II Compliance Audit Complete (formerly SAS 70). Coupled with SSD drives and the latest and and most powerful servers, your site will never slow down.
With multiple server hardware and network redundancies, we guarantee an up-time of at least 99.99%. Regular backups, pro-active monitoring and state of the art alert system keeps you worry free at night.
FULLY MANAGED WITH
CPANEL & WHM
The industry standard in managing web sites from web hosting companies. Packed with features to allow you to fully maximize our web hosting service such as web analytics, automated script installations, email account management and more.
QUESTION & ANSWERS!
For most websites, a shared hosting plan is enough. Our shared hosting plans have different sizes and limits and its best to identify what you need initially. What you will need to consider are:
1. How many email accounts and the average mailbox space each will consume
2. The size of the web files, images and other objects on your website
3. The traffic or number of visits per month as it relates to the data transfer or bandwidth allocation
4. The number of total inodes (or the total number of files and folders in your site including emails) as this is limited as well
However, some websites might require bigger resources such as more inodes or bigger control such as root access. For this, we recommend going for our Virtual Private Servers (VPS) or Dedicated servers.
Contact our sales team at [email protected] for more details.
You can order online thru our billing system however we have a limited number of dedicated servers that are available based on the specifications posted on the website. It is best you email our sales for confirmation of server availability before ordering.
There are two things that could possibly happen after purchasing a web hosting service from us:
- If you paid via Paypal, your web hosting account will be provisioned automatically in a few minutes. You will receive a welcome email with the details on how to access your account. If you also purchased a domain name, the domain name will be activated within 24 hours. While waiting for it. You can start using our service via a temporary domain/access provided on that email. If you are a beginner, we suggest you view this video to get yourself familiarized with our control panel.
- If you paid via bank deposit as instructed on the invoice, you need to send to [email protected] the scanned copy of your validated deposit slip. Once we receive the proof of payment, your account will be provisioned within 24 hours together with your domain name. A welcome email will be sent once the account is ready containing all the details of your account.
If you have registered a new domain, expect an ICANN verification email. The verification process needs to be followed otherwise failure to verify your domain ownership will result in suspension of your account.
For additional help, you can search our knowledge base or send us a ticket for support.
To get your website online, you will need to upload your files (i.e. your website) to your hosted web space on our servers. To backup your site files you will need to download your files from our web servers.
How to upload a file through File Manager
- Login into your cPanel. Click the File Manager button in the Files section.
- Navigate to the directory you want to upload a file to and click the Upload link at the top of the File Manager. This will open an upload page in a new tab.
- Drag and drop your file into the window, or click Select File to browse your computer for the file you want to upload. Check the available box if you want to overwrite files that already exist in the upload folder.
- Your file will then upload. You will see a “100%” message when the upload completes.
- Click the Go Back link to return to the File Manager.
- Refresh your File Manager by clicking the Reload link at the top middle of the File Manager. You should then see the file listed in the File Manager now.
How to upload With FTP using FileZilla
- Download Filezilla, visit http://filezilla-project.org/ and click the “Download FileZilla Client” link for FileZilla Client. Once you complete the straight forward download and installation process, open the application.
- Connect to your server with FileZilla.
- Navigate your files in the third window on the left underneath the “Local Site:” box where its says”Filename”.
- The Window to the right of it is the “Remote Site” directory. Navigate to the folder where you want to upload the file/folder to in the “Filename” Window underneath the “Remote Site” window. Drag the file you want to upload to the server from the “Local Site” to the “Remote Site”.
- The File will upload and you will see the file in the list of files in the directory where you dragged the file to.
A dedicated IP (Internet Protocol) is a unique Internet address dedicated exclusively to a single hosting account. The normal configuration is to have several hosting accounts residing on a single server and sharing its IP address. Normally, you will only need a dedicated IP if you want your website to have an SSL certificate. Since IP addresses are a limited resource, there is a fee to add an IP address and we will require proper justification if you need one assigned to your web site.